I offer a broad range of individual tuition packages designed the client's needs. I am a fully qualified lecturer (PGCE and C&G Qualifications) and have taught part-time for 3 colleges for 4 years and have ran workshops for Calumet Photographic for 3 years. Courses can be booked for individuals and groups up to 4 people.
- Architectural (Shift Lens, Converging Verticals, approching exteriors photography, night photography etc.)
- Interiors Photography (lighting - flash/continuous, colour correction, fill-in, etc.)
- Product & Jewellery Photography (lighting - flash/continuous, close-up, reflection & high-light control, proping etc.)
- Workflow (Lightroom/Capture One, colour management, macbeth cards, colour calibration - monitors/printers)
- Marketing, Business Practice and Mentoring
- Film and medium/large format image capture
Personal tuition rates: Half Day - £300.00, Full Day - £500.00, Week - £2000.00
Equipment available to use on the courses includes: Nikon, Hasselbald, Sinar, Bowens, Broncolor, Profoto and Mac. Sessions can be held at location suitable to yourselves - location architectural sessions, arrangements can be made to hire venues of interest/subject specfic but an additional location hire fee will normally be payable). All attendees are fully insured during sessions.
For any queries regarding course content or specific requirements etc. please don't hesitate to send me an email: email@example.com